District Performing Arts
Participation in the arts is associated with gains in math, reading, cognitive ability, critical thinking, and verbal skill. Arts learning can also improve motivation, concentration, confidence, and teamwork. Sheridan County School District #2 is proud to support one of the strongest performing arts programs in the state of Wyoming.
SCSD#2 elementary students are exposed to performing arts at school and through District partnerships with local arts organizations. Upper level students have opportunities to participate in robust music and drama programs.
Available performing arts programs vary by grade level. We invite you to explore the following links to find out about upcoming performing arts events for our schools.
- Sheridan High School performing arts calendar
- Ft. Mackenzie/Wright Place performing arts calendar
- Sheridan Junior High School performing arts calendar
- Henry A. Coffeen Elementary general calendar
- Highland Park Elementary general calendar
- Meadowlark Elementary general calendar
- Sagebrush Elementary general calendar
- Woodland Park Elementary general calendar
- Story Elementary general calendar
The District-wide Performing Arts Calendar is also available in PDF form: District Music Schedule 2015-2016