Highland Park Elementary School
The mission of Highland Park's staff and community is to ensure the highest possible education for each and every student, while at the same time meeting all of the ever-changing needs of our families. We refuse to allow students to fail, and support every aspect of student life.
In order to build a culture of excellence and promote continuous improvement in our staff and educational methods, we incorporate the Professional Learning Community model and hold true to its beliefs. Through collegial sharing and focused attention on student data, direct instruction is targeted at each student. The Highland Park Staff is able to identify each learner needs, and then create and deliver the highest quality of instruction. We set our expectations for our staff, parents, and kiddos at the top, and hold each person accountable for doing their job.
- April 11th - Love and Logic Series continues at 6pm
- April 14th - Good Friday Early Release K: 11:25, 1st-5th: 12:35
- April 18th - PTO Meeting 3:15
- April 18th - Love and Logic Series continues at 6pm
- April 25th - Love and Logic Series continues at 6pm
- April 27th - Keyboarding Informances
- May 2nd - Love and Logic Series continues at 6pm
- May 3rd - Rehearsal for all Elementary Choir Concert, Early Building at 6pm
- May 4th - All Elementary Choir Concert, Early Building at 7pm
- May 5th - Breakfast for Brains/Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- May 9th - Love and Logic Series conclusion beginning at 6pm
- May 17th - Elementary/JH Orchestra Concert, Early Building at 6pm
- May 23rd - Open House for 2017-2018 Kindergartners
- May 29th - Memorial Day - No School
- June 2nd - Last Day of School!
Summer STEM Camp- The Sky's the Limit- registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in the Summer STEM Camp. This effort is generously funded by federal 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grants. Have a great summer!