Highland Park Elementary School
The mission of Highland Park's staff and community is to ensure the highest possible education for each and every student, while at the same time meeting all of the ever-changing needs of our families. We refuse to allow students to fail, and support every aspect of student life.
In order to build a culture of excellence and promote continuous improvement in our staff and educational methods, we incorporate the Professional Learning Community model and hold true to its beliefs. Through collegial sharing and focused attention on student data, direct instruction is targeted at each student. The Highland Park Staff is able to identify each learner needs, and then create and deliver the highest quality of instruction. We set our expectations for our staff, parents, and kiddos at the top, and hold each person accountable for doing their job.
- January 17th - PTO Meeting
- January 20th - No School - Teacher In Service
- February 23rd - Early Dismissal - Parent/Teacher Conferences (Kindergarten released at 11:25, 1st-5th released at 12:35)
- February 24th - No School - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- March 3rd - End of 2nd Trimester
- March 6th - Beginning of 3rd Trimester
- March 20th - Spring Pictures
- March 27th-31st - No School - Spring Vacation