Meadowlark Elementary School
At Meadowlark Elementary School, we operate under a shared leadership philosophy to promote full support and embracing of our mission from every member of our faculty and staff. Our mission, "Celebrating Learning, Respecting Diversity, Building Community", is the fundamental concept driving our efforts to provide each student with the tools to realize academic success and obtain the best learning experience possible.
Our shared leadership environment means that the whole of our school operates as a single team to serve our students and parents. We take responsibility for our students' learning and hold each other accountable by sharing data and creating shared goals. The success of our team efforts is evidenced by our tremendous gains in student learning shown through state and local assessments.
As a team, we work toward our mission by sharing the same communicated vision, a vision that Meadowlark Elementary is a place where:
- All interactions between community members are respectful.
- Collaboration is the expectation of all.
- Teams set common goals and work together to achieve them.
- All children and adults learn, and their growth is celebrated.
- Unkind remarks or infighting are not tolerated.
- Confrontation is handled professionally and growth occurs because of it.
- Adults have high expectations for themselves and students.
- Parents, staff, and all stakeholders work together to build a positive school community.
Meadowlark Monthly Newsletter
Parenting the Love and Logic Way
Summer STEM Camp- The Sky's the Limit registration is now open for NEXT YEAR's 1st - 5th graders.
Will your child be going into 1st - 5th grade next year? If so, they are eligible to attend the exciting Summer STEM Camp- The Sky's the Limit! This 8 day camp is free to SCSD2 students going into 1st -5th grades and is all about SPACE! Ready to sign up, click here!
Meadowlark After School Program Online Registration is now closed. Thank you!
Meadowlark After School Program classes begin April 10th and run through May 19th.