Meadowlark Elementary School
At Meadowlark Elementary School, we operate under a shared leadership philosophy to promote full support and embracing of our mission from every member of our faculty and staff. Our mission, “Celebrating Learning, Respecting Diversity, Building Community”, is the fundamental concept driving our efforts to provide each student with the tools to realize academic success and obtain the best learning experience possible.
Our shared leadership environment means that the whole of our school operates as a single team to serve our students and parents. We take responsibility for our students’ learning and hold each other accountable by sharing data and creating shared goals. The success of our team efforts is evidenced by our tremendous gains in student learning shown through state and local assessments.
As a team, we work toward our mission by sharing the same communicated vision, a vision that Meadowlark Elementary is a place where:
- All interactions between community members are respectful.
- Collaboration is the expectation of all.
- Teams set common goals and work together to achieve them.
- All children and adults learn, and their growth is celebrated.
- Unkind remarks or infighting are not tolerated.
- Confrontation is handled professionally and growth occurs because of it.
- Adults have high expectations for themselves and students.
- Parents, staff, and all stakeholders work together to build a positive school community.
Meadowlark Elementary News
Meadowlark Picture Day Coming 10/17
Picture Day at Meadowlark School is Friday, October 17th. You may order portraits now at MyLifetouch.com by using Picture Day ID JX104745Y0 and following the instructions on the site.
Meadowlark 4th Graders Attend Agriculture Expo
Led by 4H members, Meadowlark’s 4th-Grade students joined others from around the district at Sheridan County Fairgrounds for the Annual 4th-Grade Agriculture Expo. The expo featured a variety of stations, which blended fun with learning to teach students about agriculture and its importance to the State of Wyoming.
Flying High with Bobcat Pride!
The students and staff of Meadowlark Elementary recently came together as a community to celebrate the beginning of a new year and what it means to have Bobcat Pride. Each classroom determined a goal, wrote it on a note and tied it to a balloon. After a countdown from ten, all balloons were released into the sky with a commitment to achieve our goals.