Sheridan Junior High School
At Sheridan Junior High School (SJHS), we value growth, achievement and citizenship through a supportive environment. These values lie at the heart of everything we do and guide our fundamental purpose: to ensure that every one of our students learn.
Having strong values and purpose gives clarity and direction to SJHS, while allowing us to set new year-to-year goals based on student needs and past performance in academics, assessment, and other areas of student support.
SJHS is proud of our programming and outstanding community/parent involvement. Support for students begins at the classroom level with teachers providing individual guidance for students requiring additional help and expands to school-wide programs such as tutoring, responsibility interventions, and a variety of special education services. Fostering parent communication is always an improvement goal, and our teachers make frequent contact with parents to grow our communication and engagement.
- Thursday, December 8th - Copper Team Parent Night Presentations in rooms 3010 & 3008 at 5:30pm
- Wednesday, December 14th - Poetry Night Celebration from 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Wednesday, December 14th - Orchestra Concert at 7:00pm in the Auditorium
- Thursday, December 15th - Copper Team TED Talks at 6:00pm in Auditorium
- Tuesday, December 20th - Band/Choir/Orchestra Assembly from 8:30am to 9:15am
After School Program Consent Forms
Parents, sign the consent forms for the After School Programs here!