by Hailey F., Wrangler Roundup Staff
We chose Mrs. Wood (our Secretary) for our spotlight this issue. She has an awesome job to work for our fabulous Woodland Park!! She answers the phone all day from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. She takes care of our lunch accounts, and much more.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite food?
- Coolest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you are not working?
- Do you have any pets if so how many pets and what are their names?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- Who is you best friend when you were growing up?
- What elementary school did you go to?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite part of working at Woodland Park?
Answers from Mrs. Wood:
- Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- I went on a whale watch in Hawaii.
- Going places or doing outdoor activities with my husband or friends.
- We have one dog named Bailey.
- All different kinds of music.
- Her name was Kelly.
- Longfellow Elementary School.
- I have read some good books, but I don't necessarily have a favorite.
- Being able to see our amazing students every day.
Thanks so much for all you do for us Mrs. Wood! You're the best!