The Wright Place School Meals
The mission of the Sheridan County School District #2 Food Service Nutrition Department is to provide a variety of appealing, nutritious, and safe meals in an environment that is respectful of each student’s needs and differences. Food Service employees are committed to the success and excellence of every District student with a vision of improving student performance in a cost effective and efficient program.
Meals are available to all students. Some children pay the advertized price, but low and moderate income children qualify for both breakfast and lunch free or reduced price meals. The maximum charge for reduced price is $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch. Children who qualify for free or reduced price meals are not publicly identified in any way.
Special Dietary Needs
If your student has a special dietary need, please download the Special Diet Request form. Fill out the form and return to your school nurse.
WPMS Menus and Nutritional Information
- Grab & Go Breakfast Menus Grades 6-12 (December 2016)
- Grab & Go Breakfast Menus Grades 6-12 (Jan 2017)
- Grab & Go Breakfast Nutrition Grades 6-12 (December 2016)
- Grab & Go Breakfast Nutrition Grades 6-12 (Jan 2017)
- Lunch Menus - Grades 6-8 (December 2016)
- Lunch Menus - Grades 6-8 (Jan 2017)
- Lunch Nutritional Information - Grades 6-8 (December 2016)
- Lunch Nutritional Information - Grades 6-8 (Jan 2017)