School Picture Day on 9/19 for Woodland Park is fast approaching, and the focus is on our little Wranglers! Lifetouch®, the company used for school pictures, has compiled some simple and useful tips to help you and your child prepare for this exciting day.
Recommendations for how to dress:
• Solid Colors – And/or simple patterns that compliment the portrait’s background
• Medium to Dark Shades – Create a timeless look
• Soft Shades – Enhance lighter backgrounds
• Avoid Shirts with Slogans – As photo cropping can cut words in half
• Long-Sleeved Shirts are Best – Since short sleeves can be distracting and sleeveless tops can look too casual
• Small Accessories – Choose those that do not detract, such as simple earrings, pins and necklaces.
Reminders for Students:
• Practice your smile
• Remember good posture
• Wear your best colors
• Relax and smile at the camera as if it’s your best friend
• Be yourself and have fun!
For more information and other commonly-asked questions, please visit Lifetouch's Portrait Day FAQ page. Additionally, to look up other school's picture days, learn about portrait products and services, and more, you can visit Lifetouch's page for parents and students.